Shop The Most Popular Outlander Patterns
Chunky Knit Blanket Pattern
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
You will get – Digital download (1 PDF)
A knitted blanket isn't just a blanket; it's a labor of love, a timeless keepsake, and a symbol of care and affection.
So, whether you're an experienced knitter or a novice, take up those needles, select your favorite yarns, and create a super chunky knitted blanket.
In the end, you'll not only have a beautiful and functional work of art, but you'll also have the heartwarming satisfaction of knowing you've stitched warmth and love into every inch of it.
- Lion Brand Wool-Ease Thick and Quick (170g/106yds/97m) in Fisherman x 8 skeins.
- Total yardage needed for the blanket = 848 yds.
- Yarn needed for the tassels = x 2 skeins (Total of 212 yds).
- Super Bulky/Super Chunky/14 Ply yarn - Knit with two strands together.
- 25 mm (US 50) Circular knitting needles with a 40-inch cable.
- *Please note you will knit back and forth on the circular needles; you will not be joining in the round.*
- The circular needles help to take the weight of the blanket as there are many stitches, and it gets heavy as it grows!
Skill Level – Basic
This is a basic/beginner-level knitting pattern, and the stitch pattern involved is wide ribbing.
There is a video tutorial to help you with the stitch pattern.
- Length = 60 inches/ 152 cm
- Width = 50 inches/ 127 cm
- One size (throw blanket)
• SELLING FINISHED ITEMS
Small batch sales of finished pieces made from this pattern are permitted, but the seller must use their photographs, and credit must be given to Handy Little Me as the designer.
Join The Handy Little Me Knitting + Crochet Community to connect with other makers of Handy Little Me patterns for help with techniques and pattern-related questions.