Shop The Most Popular Outlander Patterns
Crochet Triangle Shawl Pattern
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
You will get – Digital downloads (1 PDF)
Crafted with love and attention to detail, this pattern takes you on a creative journey, allowing you to express your individual style and skill.
The triangle shape gracefully drapes over your shoulders, adding a touch of grace to any outfit.
Its versatile design makes it perfect for both casual occasions and formal affairs, effortlessly elevating your ensemble with its sophisticated allure.
As you crochet each row, the vibrant colors of the Granny Stripe pattern come to life, evoking a sense of nostalgia while embracing contemporary trends.
With each stitch, you'll feel a sense of accomplishment and joy, knowing that you're creating a cherished heirloom piece that will be treasured for years to come.
This scrap yarn shawl is perfect for summer days thrown over your swimwear, shorts, or dress.
The main stitch used in this pattern is the US DC - double crochet stitch.
This creates an open network of clusters that make up a large granny triangle.
- 2 x We Are Knitters - The Cotton in the color Natural (Yarn A)
- 1 x We Are Knitters - The Cotton in the color Salmon Pink (Yarn B)
- 1 x We Are Knitters - The Cotton in the color Light Yellow (Yarn C)
- 1 x We Are Knitters - The Cotton in the color Mint (Yarn D)
- 1 x We Are Knitters - The Cotton in the color Denim (Yarn E)
- 1 x We Are Knitters - The Cotton in the color Lilac (Yarn F)
- 1 x We Are Knitters - The Cotton in the color Light Salmon (Yarn G)
5 mm (US H/8) crochet hook.
Level – Easy
- Length (laying flat and not stretched out) = 32 inches/ 81 cm
- Width (wingspan laying flat tip to tip) = 64 inches/163 cm
- One size
• SELLING FINISHED ITEMS
Small batch sales of finished pieces made from this pattern are permitted, but the seller must use their own photographs and credit must be given to Handy Little Me as the designer.
Join The Handy Little Me Knitting + Crochet Community to connect with other makers of Handy Little Me patterns for help with techniques and pattern-related questions.