Shop The Most Popular Outlander Patterns
Santa Sack Hat Knitting Pattern
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
You will get – Digital download (1 PDF)
The hat is easy to make, with beginner knitters in mind.
Using knit and purl stitches you will create ribbing and stocking stitch.
This hat will be super fun to wear at Christmas!
- 1 skein of red - Super bulky/super chunky/14 ply yarn- Lion Brand Wool-Ease Thick or Quick or something similar.
- 1 skein (or leftovers) of white - Super bulky/super chunky/14 ply yarn - Lion Brand Wool-Ease Thick or Quick in fisherman or something similar.
9mm (US 13) straight knitting needles.
Level – Basic
This is a basic level knitting pattern and the techniques involved are casting on, casting off, the knit stitch, and the purl stitch.
This hat can be made in a range of sizes as follow;
- 0-3 months - CO 16 / Circumference = 14-15" / Finished length = 11"
- 3-6 months - CO 18 / Circumference = 15-16" / Finished length = 12"
- 6-12 months - CO 20 / Circumference = 16-17" / Finished length = 13"
- 12-24 months - CO 22 / Circumference = 18-19" / Finished length = 14"
- 2T - 4T - CO 24 / Circumference = 19-20" / Finished length = 15"
- 5T to 12 years - CO 26 / Circumference = 20-21 /Finished length = 16"
- Teens to adults - CO 28 / Circumference = 21-23 / Finished length = 17"
You may want to adjust the circumference/finished length depending on the recipient of the hat.
• SELLING FINISHED ITEMS
Small batch sales of finished pieces made from this pattern are permitted, but the seller must use their own photographs and credit must be given to Handy Little Me as the designer.
Join The Handy Little Me Knitting + Crochet Community to connect with other makers of Handy Little Me patterns for help with techniques and pattern-related questions.