Shop The Most Popular Outlander Patterns
The Ultimate Outlander Knitting Pattern Collection
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
You will get – Digital downloads (4 PDF Ebooks)
The Outlander knit collection has a variety of beginner, advanced beginner, and intermediate-level patterns.
Using various knitting stitches and techniques, including the broken rib stitch, easy 2×2 ribbing, and various cable stitches.
Ebooks No.1 and 2 / Outlander knitting pattern collection includes;
Shawls, scarves, and wraps x 11 patterns:
- Claire’s Carolina Shawl – Season 4
- Claire’s Cowl – Season 1
- Brianna Cowl – Season 4
- Brianna Capelet – No Shaping – Season 4
- Claire’s Crossover Shawl – Season 4
- Faux Fur Scarf – Season 1
- Highland Forest Shawl
- Fisherman Rib Sweater
- Cable Wrap
- Seed Stitch Shrug
- Cable Shrug
Fingerless gloves, arm warmers, and wrist warmers x 10:
- Je Suis Prest Arm Warmers – Season 2
- Claire’s Cable Knit Wrist Warmers – Season 1
- Brianna Fingerless Gloves – Season 4
- Claire’s Carolina Gloves – Season 4
- Fraser’s Ridge Mittens – Season 4
- Castle Leoch Cable Cuff Arm Warmers – Season 1
- The Wedding Cable Knit Arm Warmers
- Celtic cable Fingerless Gloves
- Geillis Fingerless Gloves
- Highlander Arm Warmers
Ebooks No.3 and 4 / Outlander knitting pattern collection includes;
Shawls, scarves, and wraps x 8 patterns:
The 8 knitting patterns include;
- Claire’s Rent Shawl – Season 1.
- Sassenach Tassel Shawl – Season 1.
- Jenny’s Shawl – Season 1.
- Fraser’s Ridge Shawl – Season 5
- Brianna Capelet – With short row shaping – Season 4.
- Journeycake Shawl – Season 5.
- Fraser Tartan Shawl.
- Claire’s Blue Cardigan – Season 5 (35 pages)
The Accessories Collection x 10:
The 10 knitting patterns include;
- Apothecary Fingerless Gloves – Season 5.
- Outlander Beret.
- Craigh na Dun Cable Mittens.
- Highlander Hat.
- Red Jamie Cable Mittens.
- Sky Boat Beret.
- River Run Mittens.
- MacKenzie Clan Beret.
- Lallybroch Mittens.
- Herb Garden Mittens.
Levels – Beginner, Advanced Beginner to Intermediate
This collection features patterns that are both beginners, advanced beginners, and intermediate level.
The techniques involved are the knit stitch, purl stitch, shaping through increases and decreases, and cable stitches.
See individual patterns for information.
Most patterns including shawls – have sizes available from small to large/XL.
- SELLING FINISHED ITEMS
Small batch sales of finished pieces made from this pattern are permitted, but the seller must use their own photographs and credit must be given to Handy Little Me as the designer.
Join The Handy Little Me Knitting + Crochet Community to connect with other makers of Handy Little Me patterns for help with techniques and pattern-related questions.