Shop The Most Popular Outlander Patterns
Outlander Knitting Patterns - Ebooks 1 + 2 | 21 Patterns
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
You will get – Digital downloads (2 PDF Ebooks)
The Outlander knit collection has a variety of beginner and intermediate-level patterns.
Using various knitting stitches and techniques, including garter stitch, stockinette stitch, easy 2x2 ribbing, shaping techniques, and intarsia.
Most patterns have links to my YouTube channel where there are videos to help you with various techniques.
The patterns use Aran/Worsted/10 Ply yarn, Bulky/Chunky/12 Ply yarn, and Super bulky/Super chunky/14 Ply yarn.
Ebooks 1 and 2 include;
Shawls, scarves, and wraps x 11 patterns:
- Claire’s Carolina Shawl – Season 4
- Claire’s Cowl – Season 1
- Brianna Cowl – Season 4
- Brianna Capelet – No Shaping – Season 4
- Claire’s Crossover Shawl – Season 4
- Faux Fur Scarf – Season 1
- Highland Forest Shawl
- Fisherman Rib Sweater
- Cable Wrap
- Seed Stitch Shrug
- Cable Shrug
Fingerless gloves, arm warmers, and wrist warmers x 10:
- Je Suis Prest Arm Warmers – Season 2
- Claire’s Cable Knit Wrist Warmers – Season 1
- Brianna Fingerless Gloves – Season 4
- Claire’s Carolina Gloves – Season 4
- Fraser’s Ridge Mittens – Season 4
- Castle Leoch Cable Cuff Arm Warmers – Season 1
- The Wedding Cable Knit Arm Warmers
- Celtic cable Fingerless Gloves
- Geillis Fingerless Gloves
- Highlander Arm Warmers
Levels - Beginner, advanced beginner, and intermediate
This collection features patterns that are both beginner, advanced beginner, and intermediate levels.
The techniques involved are the knit stitch, purl stitch, shaping through increases and decreases, short row shaping, and intarsia.
One pattern includes a crochet border, so knowledge of basic crochet stitches would be needed for that pattern.
See individual patterns for information.
- SELLING FINISHED ITEMS
Small batch sales of finished pieces made from this pattern are permitted, but the seller must use their own photographs and credit must be given to Handy Little Me as the designer.
Join The Handy Little Me Knitting + Crochet Community to connect with other makers of Handy Little Me patterns for help with techniques and pattern-related questions.