Shop The Most Popular Outlander Patterns
Stash Busting Shawl Knitting Pattern
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
You will get a Digital download (1 PDF)
Unlock the magic of color and creativity as you embark on a journey to knit your very own asymmetrical shawl using a delightful medley of yarn scraps.
This asymmetrical shawl is a canvas for your artistic flair, a tapestry of colors, textures, and memories.
With each row, you'll weave the story of your knitting adventures, one scrap at a time.
A warm, wearable masterpiece crafted from the heart and your yarn remnants, it's a stash-busting shawl that will wrap you in creativity and comfort.
- You can use any worsted weight yarn/Aran/10-Ply yarn for this pattern.
- Substitute with any yarn suitable for the needle size listed.
- I used yarn scraps, including mini skeins of hand-dyed yarns, plus Malabrigo Worsted in Pale Khaki 602 and Malabrogo Rios in Volcan 227.
- 5 mm (US 8) 100cm/40" circular needles.
- I used my interchangeable circular needles on a 100cm/40″ cable.
- I did not join in the round to knit the shawl.
- The shawl is worked back and forth on the needles - knit flat.
- The long cable was used to accommodate the number of stitches.
Skill Level - Easy (Advanced beginners)
Length tip to tip (wingspan) = 60 inches/152.4 cm.
Width at the broadest point = 23 inches/58.42 cm.
• SELLING FINISHED ITEMS
Small batch sales of finished pieces made from this pattern are permitted, but the seller must use their own photographs, and credit must be given to Handy Little Me as the designer.
Join The Handy Little Me Knitting + Crochet Community to connect with other makers of Handy Little Me patterns for help with techniques and pattern-related questions.