Shop The Most Popular Outlander Patterns
Chunky Crochet Blanket Pattern
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
You will get – Digital download (1 PDF)
Why make a chunky crochet blanket, you ask? Picture this: Cozy evenings by the fire, a steaming cup of tea, and a luxurious, oversized crochet blanket enveloping you in its warmth.
Creating a chunky crochet blanket is more than just a crafting project; it's an invitation to indulge in the ultimate comfort and style.
- 20 x Paint Box Yarns - Simply Super Chunky in Slate Grey 1105.
- 100g/3.5 oz/60m/65yd/100% Acrylic.
- This yarn is crocheted with two strands together.
- Total yards needed for blanket = 1,300yds
- Yarn substitutes - Lion Brand Wool-Ease Thick and Quick yarn or Bernat blanket yarn.
Hook - 20 mm (US S) Crochet Hook
Skill Level – Basic
This is a basic/beginner-level crochet pattern, and the technique involved is half double crochet.
The pattern worked is half double crochet ribbing.
There is a video tutorial to help you with the stitch pattern.
- Length = 60 inches/ 152 cm
- Width = 50 inches/ 127 cm
- One size (throw blanket)
- To make this in larger sizes, you can adjust the number of chains for the length and width.
• SELLING FINISHED ITEMS
Small batch sales of finished pieces made from this pattern are permitted, but the seller must use their photographs, and credit must be given to Handy Little Me as the designer.
Join The Handy Little Me Knitting + Crochet Community to connect with other makers of Handy Little Me patterns for help with techniques and pattern-related questions.