Shop The Most Popular Outlander Patterns
Claire's Blue Cardigan Knitting Pattern
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
You will get - Digital download (1 PDF)
Inspired by the blue cardigan seen worn by Claire in the final episode of Outlander season 5 - 'Never my love' this pattern will allow you to create a textured knitted cardigan in Irish moss stitch with silver buttons.
Knit with raglan sleeves, this cardigan is fairly easy to construct and seam.
Aran/Worsted/10 Ply yarn.
5.5mm (US 9) knitting needles – I used my interchangeable circular needles on a 100cm/40″ cable as there were many stitches – I did not join in the round to knit.
The pattern includes the following:
- All pattern instructions
- Photo tutorial for the pocket.
- Step by step photo tutorial showing you how to make up the cardigan.
- Tutorial link to help you with seaming.
- Tutorial link to help you with blocking.
Level - Intermediate
This is an intermediate-level knitting pattern and the techniques involved are the knit stitch, the purl stitch, decreases, increases, casting on, and casting off.
To Fit Bust
- Inches - 32 / 34 / 36 / 38 / 40 / 42
- cms - 81 / 86 / 91 / 97 / 102 / 107
Actual Measurements (Approx)
- Inches - 34 / 36 / 38 / 40 / 42 / 44
- cms - 86 / 91 / 97 / 102 / 107 / 112
Sleeve Seam (Approx)
- Inches - 16 / 16 / 16.5 / 16.5 / 17 / 17
- cms - 41 / 41 / 42 / 42 / 43 / 43
- Inches - 25.75 / 26 / 26.75 / 27.15 / 27.5 / 28
- cms - 65 / 66 / 68 / 69 / 70 / 71
• SELLING FINISHED ITEMS
Small batch sales of finished pieces made from this pattern are permitted, but the seller must use their own photographs and credit must be given to Handy Little Me as the designer.
Join The Handy Little Me Knitting + Crochet Community to connect with other makers of Handy Little Me patterns for help with techniques and pattern-related questions.