Shop The Most Popular Outlander Patterns
Outlander Collection Ebook No.2 | Accessories
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
You will get – Digital download (1 PDF Ebook)
The Outlander knit collection has a variety of beginner and intermediate-level patterns.
Using various knitting stitches and techniques, including garter stitch, stockinette stitch, easy 2×2 ribbing, shaping techniques, and cable stitches.
Most patterns have links to my YouTube channel where there are videos to help you with various techniques.
The patterns use Aran/Worsted/10 Ply yarn.
The 10 knitting patterns include;
- Je Suis Prest Arm Warmers – Season 2
- Claire’s Cable Knit Wrist Warmers – Season 1
- Brianna Fingerless Gloves – Season 4
- Claire’s Carolina Gloves – Season 4
- Fraser’s Ridge Mittens – Season 4
- Castle Leoch Cable Cuff Arm Warmers – Season 1
- The Wedding Cable Knit Arm Warmers
- Celtic cable Fingerless Gloves
- Geillis Fingerless Gloves
- Highlander Arm Warmers
Levels - Beginner to intermediate
This collection features patterns that are both beginner, advanced beginner, and intermediate level.
The techniques involved are the knit stitch, purl stitch, shaping through increases and decreases, and cable stitches.
See individual patterns for information.
• SELLING FINISHED ITEMS
Small batch sales of finished pieces made from this pattern are permitted, but the seller must use their own photographs and credit must be given to Handy Little Me as the designer.
Join The Handy Little Me Knitting + Crochet Community to connect with other makers of Handy Little Me patterns for help with techniques and pattern-related questions.