Shop The Most Popular Outlander Patterns
Outlander Men's Pattern Bundle
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
You will get – Digital downloads (10 PDFs)
*You can grab this pattern bundle as well as ALL of my other Outlander Patterns (all 55 of them) in a bundle here.*
Taking inspiration from knits seen in the Outlander Tv show and Men In Kilts with Graham and Sam comes this collection of modern men’s knits you can wear and style with your everyday outfits!
The Outlander knit collection has a variety of beginner, advanced beginner, and intermediate-level patterns.
Using various knitting stitches and techniques, including garter stitch, stockinette stitch, easy 2×2 ribbing, shaping techniques, and cable knitting.
The patterns use Aran/Worsted/10 Ply yarn and Bulky/Chunky/12 Ply yarn.
- Men’s Aran Sweater Knitting Pattern
- Fraser Tartan Scarf Knitting Pattern
- Men’s Cable Knit Gloves Pattern
- Men’s Chunky Knit Jumper Pattern
- Men’s Fingerless Gloves Knitting Pattern
- Men’s Fingerless Mittens + Hat Pattern
- Men’s Sweater Pattern (Garter Stitch)
- Men’s Turtleneck Sweater Knitting Pattern
- Roger’s Ribbed Beanie Knitting Pattern
- Roger’s Sweater Knitting Pattern
Levels – Beginner, advanced beginner, and intermediate
This collection features patterns that are both beginner, advanced beginner, and intermediate levels.
The techniques involved are the knit stitch, purl stitch, shaping through increases and decreases, and cable knitting.
See individual patterns for information.
- SELLING FINISHED ITEMS
Small batch sales of finished pieces made from this pattern are permitted, but the seller must use their own photographs and credit must be given to Handy Little Me as the designer.
Join The Handy Little Me Knitting + Crochet Community to connect with other makers of Handy Little Me patterns for help with techniques and pattern-related questions.