Shop The Most Popular Outlander Patterns
The Ultimate Outlander Knitting Pattern Collection
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
You will get – Digital downloads (4 PDF Ebooks)
Knitting an Outlander-inspired garment is not only a creative endeavor but also a way to enhance your knitting skills.
These intricate patterns offer a chance to expand your repertoire, master new techniques, and grow as a knitter.
Tailor the colors and yarn choices to reflect your individual taste and create a garment that is uniquely yours.
Add your own flair, whether it's subtle modifications or personal touches, and make the design truly shine as an expression of your creativity and passion.
So, embrace the allure of Outlander and embark on a knitting journey that transports you through time and space.
Through the rhythmic dance of needles and yarn, you'll immerse yourself in the beauty of the show's costumes, connect with the characters on a deeper level, and create stunning garments that blend history, romance, and your own personal touch.
Knitting an Outlander-inspired piece is an enchanting way to celebrate your love for the series while crafting a wearable work of art that will be cherished for years to come.
The Outlander knit collection has a variety of beginner, advanced beginner, and intermediate-level patterns.
Using various knitting stitches and techniques, including the broken rib stitch, easy 2×2 ribbing, and various cable stitches.
Ebooks No.1 and 2 / Outlander knitting pattern collection includes;
Shawls, scarves, and wraps x 11 patterns:
- Claire’s Carolina Shawl – Season 4
- Claire’s Cowl – Season 1
- Brianna Cowl – Season 4
- Brianna Capelet – No Shaping – Season 4
- Claire’s Crossover Shawl – Season 4
- Faux Fur Scarf – Season 1
- Highland Forest Shawl
- Fisherman Rib Sweater
- Cable Wrap
- Seed Stitch Shrug
- Cable Shrug
Fingerless gloves, arm warmers, and wrist warmers x 10:
- Je Suis Prest Arm Warmers – Season 2
- Claire’s Cable Knit Wrist Warmers – Season 1
- Brianna Fingerless Gloves – Season 4
- Claire’s Carolina Gloves – Season 4
- Fraser’s Ridge Mittens – Season 4
- Castle Leoch Cable Cuff Arm Warmers – Season 1
- The Wedding Cable Knit Arm Warmers
- Celtic cable Fingerless Gloves
- Geillis Fingerless Gloves
- Highlander Arm Warmers
Ebooks No.3 and 4 / Outlander knitting pattern collection includes;
Shawls, scarves, and wraps x 8 patterns:
The 8 knitting patterns include;
- Claire’s Rent Shawl – Season 1.
- Sassenach Tassel Shawl – Season 1.
- Jenny’s Shawl – Season 1.
- Fraser’s Ridge Shawl – Season 5
- Brianna Capelet – With short row shaping – Season 4.
- Journeycake Shawl – Season 5.
- Fraser Tartan Shawl.
- Claire’s Blue Cardigan – Season 5 (35 pages)
The Accessories Collection x 10:
The 10 knitting patterns include;
- Apothecary Fingerless Gloves – Season 5.
- Outlander Beret.
- Craigh na Dun Cable Mittens.
- Highlander Hat.
- Red Jamie Cable Mittens.
- Sky Boat Beret.
- River Run Mittens.
- MacKenzie Clan Beret.
- Lallybroch Mittens.
- Herb Garden Mittens.
Levels – Beginner, Advanced Beginner to Intermediate
This collection features patterns that are both beginners, advanced beginners, and intermediate level.
The techniques involved are the knit stitch, purl stitch, shaping through increases and decreases, and cable stitches.
See individual patterns for information.
Most patterns including shawls – have sizes available from small to large/XL.
- SELLING FINISHED ITEMS
Small batch sales of finished pieces made from this pattern are permitted, but the seller must use their own photographs and credit must be given to Handy Little Me as the designer.
Join The Handy Little Me Knitting + Crochet Community to connect with other makers of Handy Little Me patterns for help with techniques and pattern-related questions.